LSD Promotions and their traders wish to ensure that you enjoy the experience of market shopping. We trust that you will find the stallholders courteous and helpful and that the wide choice and variety of goods and services on offer represents good value.
It is our intention that you will not have any problems with your purchases, but should any problem arise the law entities you to certain protection when shopping at this Market.
LSD Promotions also operates a strict Fur Free Markets policy.
• Goods sold as new must not be faulty and must work satisfactorily.
• Goods must be safe and fit for the purpose for which they were purchased.
• Goods must be as described either verbally or on the label or packaging or otherwise.
• Services must be as described and carried out in a proper manner with the provider using reasonable skill and care and carried out within a reasonable time and at a reasonable price.
However, you are not legally entitled to compensation or redress if:-
• You have simply changed your mind over the colour, style, size etc of the article, seen a cheaper product elsewhere or you have no further use for the goods.
• The goods contained defects which were made known to you at the time of purchase or as described by a notice.
• The goods have been mistreated or used for a purpose for which they were not intended.
If you are not satisfied with the goods or services you have received from any trader whilst shopping at this Market, you should follow these procedures:-
1. Approach the stallholder concerned, taking with you any receipts and explain the problem quietly and calmly. In most instances the problem is usually satisfactorily resolved at this stage.
2. If you cannot remember the stall location or cannot reach an agreement with the stallholder please contact the Markets Manager or our head office where we will be pleased to assist you.
If you do not wish to follow this advice, you may of course seek your own independent professional advice. However, free advice on any consumer related matter is available from the local Trading Standards Office.